Pro Refrigeration Inc., manufacturer of Refrigeration Systems, is seeking a Level 2 Factory/End User Technical Support Technician to assist end users of glycol chiller systems with issues and to ultimately reach final resolutions to Class A, B, & C calls. This individual is responsible for daily support of issues related to glycol chiller systems and will directly assist Level 1 Technicians and Production Personnel. The Level 2 Technical Support Technician will work closely with Level 1 and Level 3 team members to handle inbound issues placed via phone, email, or chat. This position is a role that requires strong technical skills, familiarity with customer service processes as well as great customer service skills. We are interested in Team Members moving forward and advancing to Level 3 with an increased knowledge of controls troubleshooting, microprocessor and VFD fundamentals and participating in our on-call rotation.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Provide outstanding customer service to our end users and mechanical contractors while resolving issues related to the chiller systems.
- Escalate problem calls when necessary or request guidance when obstacles prevent timely resolutions
- Accurately and completely document calls within a Trouble Ticket CRM environment
- Update records in the Trouble Ticket CRM system
- Detail all actions taken and maintain Class A, B, & C call progress reports
- Identify and communicate potential documentation improvements to supervisor
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvements to online technical resources to supervisor
- Work with Level 3 Technician and Factory Personnel in testing station, giving a final check of operation prior to shipping preparations.
- Respond to and answer Technical questions from Production Team.
- Scheduling & Coordination of attendees in regional training sessions (1 per quarter)
- Provide guidance to Outside Service Partners, and PRO employees during start up
- Seek out on-the-job training and review the opportunities with supervisor to expand skills required to meet goals and prepare for promotion to higher-level support roles
- 3 Years Working knowledge of Glycol Chiller Systems
- 3 Years Working knowledge of Basic Refrigeration Operation
- Familiarity with Industry & Technical terminology
- 2 Years of Customer Service Experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to relate well with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced atmosphere and be able to respond appropriately with one another with direction from a supervisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication with customers, office and team
- Must be responsible, driven, and possess a strong attention to detail
Pro offers competitive pay depending on experience as well as a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Paid Leave and 401K. Pro is an EOE.
|Job Category||Refrigeration Technician|