Are you ready for a career change? Pro Refrigeration has numerous opportunities for those who would like to learn new skills, advance your career or be part of a highly skilled professional production team.
Pro Refrigeration Inc. a leading Refrigeration Manufacturing company is seeking candidates for our Full-Time Manufacturing Technician positions at our Mocksville, NC facility. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to start their career in the high demand Refrigeration industry or has years in the Service industry and would like a more consistent schedule and evenings home with family.
Pro specializes in manufacturing Packaged Glycol Chiller Systems for numerous markets including; Dairy, Brewery, Winery, Bakery and others.
Job Description: Manufacturing Technicians
The Manufacturing Technicians will assist Mechanics in the various assembly departments performing the following tasks; Sheet Metal, brazing, copper pipe insulation, mounting components, shipping preparation and general warehouse work.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools.
- Must pay close attention to details.
- Must have a high level of initiative and motivation, and work well as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate with supervisors effectively and follow company policies.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
6:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday thru Thursday with OT as needed.
Starting Wage depending on experience and skill level.
Pro offers a competitive benefits package that includes; Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life), Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, and a 401K Plan with matching.
Pro Refrigeration is an EOE
Pro Refrigeration is a leading producer of industrial refrigeration systems serving fermented beverage producers, food processors, dairy producers, and others. A team of 60+ people operates from their headquarters near Tacoma, WA, with our production facility located near Mocksville, NC. Pro is currently seeking a Full-Time Regional Sales Representative to join our team, with open opportunities in multiple regions.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to;
• Support our dealers to serve multiple customers across multiple markets with:
- Cooling or chiller load estimate training and support
- Chiller system quotations
- Installation/Service coordination support with PRO tech support
- Sales calls and sales training
- Provide dealers opportunities in new markets
• Recruit prospective dealers, as well as prospective (end-user) customers. Help to determine if there is a good fit for our products and services.
• Be an ambassador for the PRO brand, be obsessed about meeting customers' expectations and strive to find ways to raise the level of support and services that we offer.
• Create, close, and increase sales in the assigned region.
• Participate in regional trade shows & trade association meetings.
• Manage and submit records of customer calls and be responsible for discussions of results, market information, and customer opportunities within the assigned region.
• Develop as a sales professional with ongoing training and personal development with a focus to increase knowledge and professional effectiveness
Pro currently markets to the following industries; Craft Breweries, Dairies, Wineries, Distilleries, Extraction (cannabis and hemp oils) as well as numerous other food processing-related applications. A background and industry knowledge is helpful.
• Must be willing to travel as necessary to meet sales goals. We value weekends at home as much as possible and want travel limited to M-F. Without travel restrictions, may require spending 50% of your time on the road supporting your dealers.
• Must have a background in Outside Sales
• Minimum 2-5 years sales experience
• Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Excellent communication and telephone skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Able to work as a team player.
• Some knowledge of refrigeration equipment is a plus but not required
• Must have a clean driving record
Competitive salary and incentive package depending on experience. A comprehensive benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, and a 401K Plan with matching.
Email resumes to: Hr@prorefrigeration.com
Pro Refrigeration, Inc., an established rapidly growing manufacturer of Refrigeration Equipment, is seeking a Factory/Field Service Technician who wants to be part of a service team on the Leading Edge of Industrial Process Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing and Service. This position is full-time and will be based out of our Mocksville, North Carolina facility.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Technical Services Team works nationwide with a team of Authorized Service Providers. This position will work with our Dealerships Service Managers and Technicians for scheduling and planning work to be completed in the field.
- Travel to job sites throughout North America is an essential part of this position.
- When in the factory, our Service Technician will report to the Product Manager to review any product-related improvements identified when working in the field.
- Pro performs complete factory testing of every chiller system that is produced, the Service Technician would work with our team in the Testing Center to ensure systems are operating per specification prior to shipment.
- The Service Technician will also be able to work with the manufacturing departments as needed.
- Pro provides Technical Support for all of our clients, when available, the Field Service Technician will get to aid the Technical Support team with emergency support service calls.
- Overnight travel will be required and could make up 50% of the Field Service Technician schedule.
The ideal candidate for this position would possess the following skills and experiences
- Chiller System Repair and Maintenance
- Commercial / Industrial Refrigeration System Repair and Maintenance
- Diagnosing and repairing electrical control systems
- Experience working with Natural Refrigerants is preferred, but not required
- Customer Service Experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to relate well with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication with customers, office, and team
Pro offers competitive pay depending on experience as well as a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Leave, and 401K. Pro is an EOE.
Email resumes to: Hr@prorefrigeration.com
|Job Category||Refrigeration Technician|