Pro Refrigeration Inc., manufacturer of Refrigeration Systems, is seeking a Level 3 Technician to assist end users of glycol chiller systems with issues and to ultimately reach final resolutions to Class A, B, C or D calls. This individual is responsible for daily support of issues related to glycol chiller systems and will directly assist all other Technical Support Technicians and Production Personnel. The Level 3 Technician will be available to work with Level 1 & 2 team members to handle inbound issues placed via phone, email, or chat. This position is a role that requires outstanding troubleshooting & technical skills. Participation in Field Commissioning and Warranty repair will be required. The Level 3 Technician is also an active participant in the on-call rotation from Monday A.M. through Monday A.M. the following week. Interstate travel expected to be around 40-60% of time.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Provide outstanding customer service to our end users and mechanical contractors while resolving issues related to the chiller systems.
- Coordinate travel accommodations and site schedule with customers who request Factory Commissioning.
- Accurately and completely document calls within a Trouble Ticket CRM environment
- Update records in the Trouble Ticket CRM system
- Detail all actions taken and maintain Class A, B, C & D call progress reports
- Identify and communicate potential documentation improvements to supervisor
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvements to online technical resources to supervisor
- Work with Factory Personnel in testing station, giving a final check of operation prior to shipping preparations.
- Respond to and answer Technical questions from Production Team.
- Provide feedback from Field Work to Engineering of potential product improvements.
- Presentation in quarterly regional training sessions and factory training sessions.
- Provide guidance to Outside Service Partners, and PRO employees during start up
- Seek out on-the-job training and review the opportunities with supervisor to expand skills
- 7 Years Working knowledge of Glycol Chiller Systems
- 7 Years Working knowledge of Basic Refrigeration Operation
- 5 Years Working knowledge of Variable Frequency Drive Controls
- 5 Years of Customer Service Experience
- Excellent Electrical and Electronic Troubleshooting Skills (DC and AC control circuits)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of Local Area Networking, Routers, Switching, IP Addressing
- Must be able to relate well with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced atmosphere and be able to respond appropriately with one another with direction from a supervisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication with customers, office and team
- Must be responsible, driven, and possess a strong attention to detail
COMPENSATION: Pro offers competitive pay depending on experience as well as a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Paid Leave and 401K. Pro is an EOE.
Please download and complete the below application.
|Job Category||Refrigeration Technician|