Manufacturing Engineering Technician
When Keeping COOL Is Everything
JOB DESCRIPTION: Manufacturing Engineering Technician
SUMMARY: The Manufacturing Engineer will prepare complex drawings, diagrams, and documents required to produce cutting edge Packaged Chiller Systems currently utilized in the Dairy and Process Beverage Industry.
You will help us evolve our standard synthetic refrigerant product line, as we develop the newest line of systems utilizing low GWP natural refrigerants. You will assist in developing lean processes through product design, manufacturing, and product assembly.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to;
- Be committed to being part of, or leading, an engineering team focused on serving the entire PRO team, and each of the customers that rely on this group.
- Streamline manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; and soliciting observations from operators.
- Be an integral part of product development by modeling and testing design concepts using SolidWorks.
- Grow and expand your communication skills by preparing and distributing accurate production drawings for chiller assemblies and coordinating with Sales and Production management to verify equipment configurations.
- Manage engineering files’ folder structure and maintain solid models and drawing files.
- Validate improvements through cost and time analysis as it relates to design for manufacturing.
- Create and populate BOMs as required
- Audit BOMS for accuracy
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday with overtime and Saturdays when necessary.
- Experience/Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or 2-5 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Experience in the production of refrigeration and HVAC equipment and familiarity with electrical control systems.
- IoT Development, familiar with cloud-based data management platforms and interfaces.
- Knowledge: A working knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints using various software programs including Auto CAD, and MS Office.
- Skills: Project and task management, effective communication, critical thinking, active listening, complex problem solving, judgment and decision making.
- Ability: Problem sensitivity; verbal and written comprehension and expression with production personnel at all levels.
Pro Refrigeration offers competitive pay depending on experience as well as a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and 401K w/ Matching. For More Information about the company Visit: www.prochiller.com
Pro Refrigeration, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Engineering, Manufacturing|