The Low Pressure Freeze Control combines a pressure sensing mechanism with a time delay. A drop in pressure
energizes the time delay relay which opens a contact after a predetermined time period.
- Heavy-duty low profile pressure elements withstand
excessively high overrun pressure that may be
encountered in system testing.
- Time delay relay incorporates trip-free manual reset.
- The timing mechanism (time delay relay and terminal
board) may be easily removed and replaced in the field.
- Ambient compensation minimizes the effect of
temperature variations at the control location.
- Simple, single pointer scale indicates cutout pressure.
- Enclosed pressure actuated contacts.
- Single unit mounting and wiring saves installation time