15′ Waterproof temperature sensor.
Immersible Temperature Sensor
Used in the glycol reservoir of PRO Chiller Systems
QTI’s QTIP68 Immersible temperature sensor combines a highly stable precision thermistor with an extremely durable waterproof housing. This Immersible temperature sensor offers excellent performance in humid environments and during harsh freeze/thaw cycles. It is ideal for use with discharge lines, evaporator fins, evaporator coils and cabinet temperature applications. Common applications for the QTIP68 include refrigeration equipment, air conditioning, under-floor heating, climate control systems and high-humidity environments. QTI can customize the QTIP68 sensor in a variety of ways. Sensor resistance values and accuracy, as well as cable length and color are all able to be specified.
- Double insulated thermoplastic rubber
- Cable color and thermistor resistance values able to be customized
- Ideal for harsh freeze/thaw cycles
- Optional clip mount for easy installation
- RoHS compliant options available
- Ruggedized housing, corrosion-resistant cable
- Waterproof rating to IP68
For additional information, you can find FAQ’s, Support, and Manuals at – Click Here
|2 × 2 × .5 in