Factory/Field Service Technician
When Keeping COOL Is Everything
Pro Refrigeration, Inc., an established rapidly growing manufacturer of Refrigeration Equipment, is seeking a Factory/Field Service Technician who wants to be part of a service team on the Leading Edge of Industrial Process Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing and Service. This position is full-time and will be based out of our Mocksville, North Carolina facility.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Technical Services Team works nationwide with a team of Authorized Service Providers. This position will work with our Dealerships Service Managers and Technicians for scheduling and planning work to be completed in the field.
- Travel to job sites throughout North America is an essential part of this position.
- When in the factory, our Service Technician will report to the Product Manager to review any product-related improvements identified when working in the field.
- Pro performs complete factory testing of every chiller system that is produced, the Service Technician would work with our team in the Testing Center to ensure systems are operating per specification prior to shipment.
- The Service Technician will also be able to work with the manufacturing departments as needed.
- Pro provides Technical Support for all of our clients, when available, the Field Service Technician will get to aid the Technical Support team with emergency support service calls.
- Overnight travel will be required and could make up 50% of the Field Service Technician schedule.
The ideal candidate for this position would possess the following skills and experiences
- Chiller System Repair and Maintenance
- Commercial / Industrial Refrigeration System Repair and Maintenance
- Diagnosing and repairing electrical control systems
- Experience working with Natural Refrigerants is preferred, but not required
- Customer Service Experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to relate well with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication with customers, office, and team
Pro offers competitive pay depending on experience as well as a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Leave, and 401K. Pro is an EOE.
Email resumes to: Hr@prorefrigeration.com
|Job Category||Refrigeration Technician|