Pro Refrigeration is a leading producer of industrial refrigeration systems serving fermented beverage producers, food processors, dairy producers, and others. A team of 60+ people operates from their headquarters near Tacoma, WA, with our production facility located near Mocksville, NC. Pro is currently seeking a Full-Time Regional Sales Representative to join our team, with open opportunities in multiple regions.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to;
• Support our dealers to serve multiple customers across multiple markets with:
– Cooling or chiller load estimate training and support
– Chiller system quotations
– Installation/Service coordination support with PRO tech support
– Sales calls and sales training
– Provide dealers opportunities in new markets
• Recruit prospective dealers, as well as prospective (end-user) customers. Help to determine if there is a good fit for our products and services.
• Be an ambassador for the PRO brand, be obsessed about meeting customers’ expectations and strive to find ways to raise the level of support and services that we offer.
• Create, close, and increase sales in the assigned region.
• Participate in regional trade shows & trade association meetings.
• Manage and submit records of customer calls and be responsible for discussions of results, market information, and customer opportunities within the assigned region.
• Develop as a sales professional with ongoing training and personal development with a focus to increase knowledge and professional effectiveness
Pro currently markets to the following industries; Craft Breweries, Dairies, Wineries, Distilleries, Extraction (cannabis and hemp oils) as well as numerous other food processing-related applications. A background and industry knowledge is helpful.
• Must be willing to travel as necessary to meet sales goals. We value weekends at home as much as possible and want travel limited to M-F. Without travel restrictions, may require spending 50% of your time on the road supporting your dealers.
• Must have a background in Outside Sales
• Minimum 2-5 years sales experience
• Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Excellent communication and telephone skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Able to work as a team player.
• Some knowledge of refrigeration equipment is a plus but not required
• Must have a clean driving record
Competitive salary and incentive package depending on experience. A comprehensive benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, and a 401K Plan with matching.
Email resumes to: Hr@prorefrigeration.com